Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm It!

I've been tagged by JoAnnA to share, so, here goes:

5 things in my fridge:
1. XS--an energy drink with no sugar/low carbs, but still tastes good. My family loves it.
2. Strawberries--mmmm, what a lovely time of year, first strawberries
3. Snow cone syrup! My daughter got a snow cone maker for her birthday, which she loved!
4. Salsa--always eating that.
5. Lettuce--some is brown and needs to go, some is good and needs to be eaten...

5 Things in my closet:
1. Hats on nails
2. Outgrown children's clothing
3. A beautiful vintage wool sweater with pearls embroidered on and, unfortunately, tons of moth holes. :-(
4. Only nine pairs of shoes (three of which are boots) because I'm in the middle of cleaning out!
5. Six new white shirts, to add to the five or so previously there. I love white shirts.

5 Things in my purse (this should be fun!):
1. Art supplies because I teach second-grade art (crayons, colored pencils, paint brush--one day I even found several pairs of scissors!).
2. A measuring tape.
3. Yesterday I found an unwrapped sucker--luckily untasted and unsticky!
4. An art journal, for sudden inspiration.
5. Usually a book or my portable Bible for those unexpected times of waiting.

5 Things in my car:
1. Kids! Ooh, not right now, but most of the time they're there! ;-)
2. A large sheet of Tyvek in my trunk.
3. Maps in the glove box.
4. Seaglass in the ashtray that I need to remember to bring in the house.
5. A mileage sheet for our many businesses.

5 People to tag for their answers:
1. Jill
2. Dianne
3. Crystal
4. Amber
5. Kathleen

No comments: