Thursday, May 18, 2006

Here I Go

Her bags are packed. She's ready to go. She's standing now inside the door. Ready to go out to see the world...

Louisa is finally embarking (although not on a jet plane). Her optimistic eyes show her desire for some adventure. Her sweet smile will win her friends everywhere. What adventures await? Only her creator knows, just like our Creator knows the plans He has for us. Jeremiah 29:11 reminds us: 'For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' Her she is, literally standing inside the door, ready to take on the world.



For detail pictures and to see the back, please check her out on eBay. She is part of my eBay group His Muse's newest challenge after all. Click on the photo, then on the little box in the lower corner to see a close up.

The beautiful verse at the bottom reads: "If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." --Psalm 139:9,10

2 comments:

Amber said...

Larinda...This piece is absolutely beautiful! Very well done! I can't wait to see where our "Little Muses" will go next :0)
Hugs and Blessings,
Amber

Dianne said...

Hello LaRinda
She is beautiful,all ready to go.
Brilliant work my dear, thanks for sharing her to the world..
Your pillows are just gorgous, lucky people getting them..
your buddy Dianne