Thursday, March 08, 2007

To God be the Glory & Yay Right Here!

I was greeted at school this morning with some exciting news. Several weeks ago I wrote about a couple pieces I sent to an art contest in Tennessee (you can view them below), and this morning I got news that one of them (I don't know which one) won Best of Show and the Purchase Award! Yay! I'm so excited! And so thankful to the Lord because I've been going through a time of great self-doubt about my art. What a wonderful confirmation to continue in the path He has for me! I give Him the glory and the thanks for my talents and skills, but I say "YAY!" right here and now!

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" --Philippians 4:4. So easy to keep this command today. Lord help me to keep it always, even on the days when I don't receive such joyous news! And all God's children said Amen!

Blessings to you wherever you are and in whatever you are doing! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brillient news ...

Zoe