I suppose it's time for another very random blog post before I shuffle off to dreamland tonight.
1. My dishwasher creates a rhythmic sound as it washes. I'm not sure I like it. Perhaps it should be comforting, or something, like a safe sort of household white noise. But I actually find it rather annoying.
2. My children think it's funny that they can't remember the new dentist's name. Of course, I don't know the new dentist's name either.
3. So last night I drew a cartoon about the dentist. (I've never drawn a cartoon before.)
4. I have spent hours today reading and writing about Charlemagne, only stopping to take my daughter to the dentist. (Are you seeing a pattern here?)
5. (Okay, I have to tie this all together somehow...) The only rhythmic sounds at the dentist's office were also annoying. (Does that work?)
6. Need a good laugh? Watch the Dentist Secret Society sketch. My daughter wants a bazooka for her next dental visit. It will certainly be funnier than this post. (Although this post might be weirder.)