Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Some new art



I've been playing with jewelry this week, which is a new venture for me. Quite fun! I was blessed to win a necklace from a dear artist on eBay (Lani of Healing Exressions, if you want to look for her by ID) and have been inspired to try some of my own. Every time I wear hers I get so many compliments--everything she does is first class. So, I've played around, adding my own colorful twist.










Then, while searching for findings at the local craft store, I found some adorable little bottles that begged to come home. How could I resist? Well, I couldn't...






And finally, here's a fun little piece made with those bracelet squares:

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Hey LaRinda
These are beautiful, the faces are so sweet. The pic of the poppy is stunning, but we can only take pics of the beauty created by our creator, how thankful I am to be able to see them...

larin said...

Thanks Dianne! The necklaces were so much fun to make, and the flowers are always so much fun to look at! ;-) --LaRinda